The United Kingdom houses highly prestigious institutions like Oxford, Cambridge, University of Edinburgh and many others. With advanced infrastructure and best educational facility, United Kingdom attracts a lot of international students. The United Kingdom is a favored destination for all students and International students need to apply for a tier 4 UK Student Visa before getting admitted to any institution.
For all the academic courses, UK Study Visa for the allotted time period of the course is mandatory. And, to attain this UK Study Visa one needs to go through the Visa interview. The interview is a crucial process where a student needs to answer concisely to achieve the UK Student Visa. The few Interview tips that a student needs to remember is as follows:
The top 5 questions that will be asked in the UK Home Office for tier 4 UK Student Visa are:
- Visa Officers would love to know how you found the university. (Here, you have to give all the research you had done before choosing your preferred university. Your reasons should justify your choice of enrolling into the course of that university).
- How will this course help you to shape up your future? (Talk about the prospect of your course, how is it going to bring a change to the society)
- What pay package are you expecting after completion of this course? (Since you will be investing a lot for your course, the visa officials would like to know your return on investment of your course plan).
- The visa officials can present the UK map in front of you and ask you to locate your university.
- Where do you plan to stay during the study? (It is always advisable to book a student accommodation hostel or any place of stay with the university. This proves you have a genuine intention to go there and study and facilitates the process of UK Student Visa).
Important points to remember for UK Study Visa Interview: